Our Patient Resource team creates opportunities for each patient to improve their health outside of the clinic.
Our team can help you in many ways, including:
- How to make an appointment
- How to become a patient
- Interpreter assistance at clinics
- Assistance for patients who are deaf or hard of hearing.
- Housing referrals
- Food assistance
- Employment guidance
- Affordable health care counseling.
- Healthcare Marketplace and BadgerCare program assistance
- Sliding fee discount program questions
Call a Patient Resource Specialist with any questions at (608) 443-5480.
Joyce & Marshall Erdman Clinic, 2202 S. Park St., Madison
William T. Evjue Clinic, 3434 E. Washington Ave., Madison