Access offers a full range of medical services at three locations in Madison from licensed and board-certified doctors, physician assistants, nurse practitioners and certified nurse midwives.
Joyce & Marshall Erdman Clinic, 2202 S. Park St., Madison | Providers
William T. Evjue Clinic, 3434 E. Washington Ave., Madison | Providers
Wingra Family Medical Center, 1102 S. Park St., Madison | Providers
- Children’s check-ups, screenings, immunizations and testing.
- Adult preventive checks, screenings and immunizations, disease management and care.
- Same-day appointments.
- On site X-ray.
- Lab services through a partnership with LabCorp.
- UW Health pharmacy services at three clinic locations.
- Access to UW Hospital and Clinics, SSM Health – St. Mary’s Hospital and UnityPoint Health – Meriter Hospital.
- Behavioral health services for children, teens and adults.
- Women’s preventive care and pregnancy services (including the ConnectRx Wisconsin program)
- Smoking cessation, weight loss, ADHD treatment and more.
- Diabetic education.
- Staff dietician.
- Health benefit and community resource counseling.
- Bilingual staff, interpreters and case management.
- Transportation help.