Family Physicians, Certified by the American Board of Family Medicine.
Pediatricians certified by the American Board of Pediatrics.
Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners, who have advanced training in providing health screening and physicals, as well as care of common medical conditions.
Certified Nurse Midwives are registered nurses who have completed additional education and training in women’s health and maternity care.
- Emily Beaman, CNM
- Carol Carr, CNM
- Cally Christenson, CNM
- Mara Evans, CNM
- Denise Fryzelka, CNM
- Melissa Kaminsky, CNM
- Phoebe Sullivan, CNM
- Jodi Wagner, CNM
Health Educators address various nutrition-related medical conditions and assist patients in better managing chronic disease.
Behavioral Health Providers
- Catie Beck, LCSW, Social Worker
- Meghan D.M. Fondow, PhD Psychologist
- Ashley Grosshans, LCSW, Social Worker
- Julie Nielsen-Witkovsky, MD, Consulting Psychiatrist
- Martha V. Saucedo, LCSW, Social Worker
- Alexander Smith, PsyD Psychologist
- Elizabeth Zeidler Schreiter, PsyD Psychologist
- Kelly Valdivia, PsyD Psychologist