Even though variants are increasing COVID cases throughout our community, we continue to work to ensure our patients are safe when they visit our clinics.
We’re proud to have provided the vaccine to over 7,500 individuals. We continue to provide COVID vaccines in clinic during the day, but also have held a number of evening and weekend clinics throughout the fall and winter and will do so into the spring. These clinics are open to all eligible patients and families. Please check our website for dates and times for future weekend and weeknight clinics.
Additionally, we have instituted the following COVID safety measures:
- We have instituted the COVID vaccine requirement for staff.
- We have implemented numerous safety and infection control practices which have been extremely effective at minimizing the spread of COVID within the clinics.
- The call center and registration staff screen patients and encourage people with symptoms to schedule telemedicine appointments with their provider or to schedule an appointment for after their quarantine/isolation period ends.
- We have a sustainable supply of PPE, including face shields and N95 masks and require all staff who have direct patient contact to wear them to minimize the risk of infection.
Keep Up the Good Work
It is a good time to continue with the other effective infection control practices we’ve put in place, including:
- Practice good hand hygiene technique.
- Social distancing when possible.
- Self-symptom monitoring and staying home when sick.
Thank you for your support, patience and understanding as we navigate the pandemic. We will get through this together!