South Side Clinic Providers
Family Physicians, Certified by the American Board of Family Medicine.
Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners, who have advanced training in providing health screening and physicals, as well as care of common medical conditions.
Certified Nurse Midwives are registered nurses who have completed additional education and training in women's health and maternity care.
- Carol Carr, CNM
- Cally Christenson, CNM
- Hanna Copp, CNM
- Denise Fryzelka, CNM
- Melissa Kaminsky, CNM
- Judith McNeel, CNM
- Jodi Wagner, CNM
Pediatricians, certified by the American Board of Pediatrics and faculty with the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health.
Internal Medicine certified by the American Board of Pediatrics and faculty with the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health.
Health Educators address various nutrition-related medical conditions and assist patients in better managing chronic disease.
- Susan Swenson, Registered Dietician
- Kelly Smith, Diabetes Nurse Educator
- Eva M. Vivian, Certified Diabetes Educator
Behavioral Health Providers
- Neftali Serrano, PsyD Psychologist, Manager of Primary Behavioral Health Care
- Armando Hernandez, PhD Psychologist
- Meghan D.M. Fondow, PhD Psychologist
- Linda Oakley, PhD, NP
- Chantelle Thomas, PhD Psychologist
- Elizabeth Zeidler Schreiter, PsyD Psychologist
- Becky Gobermann, RPh
- Sharon Weisenberger, Pharm.D.